Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

April 8, 2013

Confessions

Ok, so I have a confession.

Well, I'm not really sure that it would be a confession.  I think it's more like just plain information...

Anyhow.  I had two blog post planned for last week.  These post would be illustrated with pictures I had taken on Easter.  On Tuesday, I put by camera card in my computer, and...

Are you ready for this?

My computer would not take the images off.  I could see the pictures, but for some reason or another, the card would not allow the pictures to be copied!  I'm still not sure exactly what happened or even how it happened.  All I know, is that I am greatly dissapointed!  My heart was crushed!  My spirit was broken!  I wanted to wail in despair!

Ok, so you get the point.

But, I don't think you understand!  There were pictures of Baby J in his easter attire.  And of Baby J riding flash by himself for the first time.  And a great picture of my beloved. 

I'm so sad.  For a few days I was at a loss of what to do!  That's why there were no post!  Maybe I'll be able to find someone to recover the files on my card.

Maybe this week will be better!

Amy

No comments: