Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

February 9, 2013

Four Things

 
1.  Right now, outside it's RAINING!!!
I'm so glad, it's such a wonderful sight and sound.  I just don't think it's going to end up being very much.
2.  Tonight, I caught the inside of my oven on fire! 
 My entire house smelled like smoke.  All I wanted to do was bake corn on the cobb for a get together with some friends.  The seasoning I put on the corn leaked onto the bottom of my oven and smoked so bad I'm pretty sure our clothes smelled!
3.  We haven't been to the farm much lately.  Things are always slower in the winter, but it seems that every time LB has something to do where we can go, I either forget my camera or it's to cold for Baby J!  Right now, He and The Mechanic are building a bed for their new wheat truck.  I'll show  you pictures of that later.
4. Valentine's day is coming up and Baby J and I have been busy making cards!  Ninteen month old little boys have better things to do than sit still and color, but when he does sit still....
Let's just say I have gone through a lot of wipes!

No comments: