Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

February 21, 2013

Breezy Dryer Sheets

This is the inside of my utility cabinet.  Almost everything in here is USA made.  There are a few things that I am not going to replace until the current is worn out and then there are a few things that I just haven't found USA made yet. 
 
This is the newest addition to my Made in America utility room! 
 
Breezy dryer sheets!  They work great and they only cost a dollar!  That's a lot cheeper than the name brand, which by the way was not made in America!
 
I honestly just got them.  I have never used dryer sheets, but since it has been so dry we've been having lots of trouble with static.  So in an attempt to keep static at bay I bought these and have already noticed a big difference!
 
I am truely excited about finding and using USA made products, but some things are very difficult to find American made.  I am currently looking for cleaning rags or towels.  If anyone knows where to find any, please send me some info!  Thanks!
 
Amy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do we know where it’s made

Unknown said...

Do we know where it is made