Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

February 7, 2013

Acrylic Craft Paint

 
 
Decorating my utility room all USA is proving to be a little more difficult than I thought.
 
I have a couple of things that I had come across last fall that I have been saving specifically for my utility.  I am not that great a painter, but how hard could it be?  So, I went to the craft store and picked out a couple of colors I liked.  Both colors have been said, according to pinterest, to be great paired with turquoise.  Luckily, these paints are Made in the USA!  As I got to looking, all the different brands were made in USA. 
 
Here's the first piece that I have finished.  Looks pretty good for a first attempt at distressing!
And the red goes good with the blue, huh?
 
I think another good way to decorate is by re-purposing, reusing, or upcycling!  Most likely this was made in the USA to begin with. This piece of architecture is old enough that anything but made in USA was rarely heard of! But even if not, it's one less piece into the landfill!
 
Love, Amy

No comments: