Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

January 31, 2013

Utility Room Update

 
Well, I did it!  I was brave and I branched out into the world of bright colors!
 
We took the rod down on this side; LB said he'd build a cabinet for it.  I would have a little extra storage that way. 
 
I love this color.  It's a lot happier than the previous tan.  If you'd like to See before pictures click HERE.  I used paint from Ace Hardware, the color is Forgotten Secret
 
LB does not like it.  So, I guess painting the bedroom this color is out. Unless I did it one day while he was at work.  But then again, I can't move the bed, it's too heave.  So, I'll just have to leave the bedroom the way it is.
 
I am decorating with red, yellow and white.  I've already got a couple things started.  I'll keep you posted as I get them finished!
 
Back on the Made In America hunt!
Amy

No comments: