Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

June 20, 2012

Since I last posted...

1.)   LB and I painted an entire house! 
      
       Well, the outside of an entire house, and it was a small one.

2.)   I got up at 4 a.m. to take portraits of my friend and her beautiful family.

3.)   I ate lunch with my girlfriends and their kids.

4.)   I went to the dermatologist because I had a scarry mole!

        Notice everything in the previous sentence is past tense which means I no longer have a scarry mole! Yay!

5.)   LB and I left Baby J with his grand parents.  Then we went to dinner and birthday shopping!

6.)   Somewhere in there I cooked dinner a few times and did a few loads of laundry.

7.)   I made decorations for Baby J's birthday party that is this Saturday!

8.)   Planted corn, okra, squash, zucchini, and pumpkins!

9.)   Taught Baby J how to quack like a duck.

10.) Discovered that I hadn't taken time to blog in 10 days!

Love Amy

No comments: