Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

June 21, 2012

OKA b



Today while sitting at the eye doctor, I discovered something.  My shoes said Made In The USA! 

I was suuprised.  I had bought this particular pair of flip flops about 3 years ago.  I loved them so much I went back and bought another pair.  Back then, I wasn't as concerned with Made in America products, so today when I noticed the print on the bottom I was excited.  I couldn't find pictures of the two pairs I have, but I thought you might like seeing some of their other products.  I hope to own some of these in the future!


I love their variety of color and bling!
I really like the third pair from the left! 
I also really like the little massagers on the arch!  It makes my feet happy! 
Here's a link to their site:  OKAb
Love Amy


No comments: