Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

March 6, 2012

Tide, Woolite, and Starch

This was last week's USA post, but since I didn't have internet, you'll get two USA post this week.  I still plan to make my goal of 52!

In my laundry room there is a cabinet.  It's a nice white cabinet with silver knobs,
and in that cabinet there is a bottle of this:
I love the Mountain Spring scent.  It makes my clothes smell like they just came off the clothesline!

And there is a bottle of this:
My dark colors never seem to fade when I use this on them!

And a few cans of this:
I like this stuff, there are several strengths; and using this is cheaper than driving the 20 miles to the nearest cleaners!

One of the reasons I like these products is because they are made in the USA. 

I emailed the people at Tide and they said all their liquid detergent is made in Lima, Ohio in the good old USA.  Their powder versions are either made in the USA or Canada.

The people at Woolite didn't answer my email as to where their products were manufactured, but Made in USA is printed on the back of the 3 different detergents.

Faultless starch is made in Kansas City, Missouri, USA and it is proudly stated on their website!

So, here are three great household products that I highly recommend and are keeping our country employed!

Love The Farmer's Wife

No comments: