Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

March 5, 2012

A Monday List

  1. I didn't forget about yall, our Internet line was cut on Thursday and I had to live without Internet for 3 days!  I almost didn't know what to do with myself!
  2. I love the Internet.  It makes me sad when I don't have it.
  3. Took Baby J to the Dr. and discovered that he has allergies!
  4. Decided to have a Silpada party.  If you don't know what Silpada is look here.  If you decide that you might want some of this wonderful jewelry, enter my name in the hostess slot.  Or better yet, have your own party and get some free!
  5. Took Baby J to the doctor and discovered that he has allergies.
  6. Took Baby J to the park.
  7. Baby J loves the merry-go-round
  8. I love Baby J.
  9. I ate a whole pint of Blue Bell ice cream in one sitting!  (Shhh, it's a secret!)
  10. 5:00 am is an awful early time to wake up!  But, the best time to take pictures.
  11. Teething makes Baby J cranky!
  12. Teething makes Mommy cranky too!

No comments: