Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

February 27, 2012

On The Tractor With Popa!


A couple of weeks ago, LB had a meeting he had to go to in Stillwater. (In case you don't know, that is where my parents live.)  So, Baby J, Moose, and I decided to go along and hang out with my mom and dad for the day.  Unfortunately, it ended up being a rainy day, so Baby J got to spend the day inside with my mom.

At one point during the day, my dad and I stopped by the house for a few minutes.  When we pulled up by the back door on the tractor, Baby J got so excited that we just couldn't resist letting him set up there with his Popa!


He was so excited!
It made for the most perfect photo op!


Love The Farmer's Wife

1 comment:

fleurty scrapper....Linda Fleur said...

Amy, I absolutely love this picture! So good to see your little sweetie pie.