Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

February 28, 2012

Mommy Lunch


Every other Tuesday at 12:30 Baby J and I load up and head down to the local cafe for lunch.  There is a group of ladies that like myself, are stay home moms.  On average, there are 6 Moms and 7 kids.  We actually have to bring a couple of our own highchairs!


We all have a wonderful time.  I am always looking forward to our lunches and even though Baby J is only 7 months old, I know he enjoys it too.  It's funny to watch all the kids together.  Even though not all of them can say actual words, they all talk to each other.  It is definately a very noisy couple of hours!


When spring arrives we might start having a few outings, like the zoo or the park.  And as the kids get older, they will enjoy the outings more too.

Well, I didn't have lunch with them today. It is our off week, but I am definately ready for my Fried Cheesecake! (Yes, it's so good, it deserves to be capitalized!)

Amy

No comments: