Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

February 15, 2012

Just Something To Share


Over Christmas I was at my Big Sister's house and taped to their bathroom mirror was a Bible verse.  I thought to myself:
What a good idea.  That's a neat way to memorize a verse.

Once I returned home and got past the hustle and bustle of Christmas, I decided to sit down and pick out a few verses to post on our mirrors.  After a few days, I settled on three that I decided were good to start the year out on.  Well, today I was taking them down so I could replace them and I thought: 
Why don't I share these with everyone? 

So, here are the verses I picked. 
I used these to remind me that God is my Guide For Life.  

The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way. 
 - Psalm 37:23

I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: 
 I will guide thee with mine eye
 - Psalm 32:8

When thou goest, it shall lead thee; when thou sleepest, it shall keep thee; and when thou awakest, it shall talk with thee.  For the commandment is a lamp and the law is light and reproofs of instruction are the way of life.
 - Proverbs 6:22 & 23

No comments: