Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

February 14, 2012

A First Valentine!

Baby J's first Valentines Day started out pretty good! 
He received Lady and The Tramp from Moma and Popa Scott along with a half dollar for his piggy bank!


Last night he got his valentine from his Pa and Elle

His very first toy car!


This morning Baby J got a gift from his Aunt Nana.


After I convinced him that the box wasn't the gift,  he had fun playing with his own white puppy!


We had a surprise visit from Baby J's Great-Grandparents.


They brought him a toy guitar!


No, we didn't forget about him, we got him a valentine too.

I just waited until Daddy got home from work to let him have it! 
Besides, I knew he'd have fun showin him how to use it!


Well, I hope yall had as good a Valentine Day as I did!
Love Amy

No comments: