Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

January 18, 2012

What Did You Do This Weekend?

I wrote a post about cleaning on Friday morning.

I packed for a weekend trip to my parents.

Wasn't completely packed by the time LB got home so we were late leaving. 

Grabbed my computer and shoved it in the bag forgetting to post my blog.

Had suitcase restrictions put on me for any future packing!

Ate supper at Joseppi's.

Woke up late the next morning.

Went to hobby Lobby with my mother.

Went to Walmart.

Took Baby J on his first horseback ride.

Ate Mexican food for supper with my parents.

Went to sleep.

Woke up early and went to church.

Came home went for another horseback ride with LB and my Dad.

Went back to church.

Went to McAlister's Deli and ate a sandwich and soup.

Went to Orange Leaf and ate a half a pound of ice cream.

Woke up the next morning and had to go pick up LB from the Ford dealership because his pick up broke down.

Borrowed my mom's car and went to visit my Aunt Nana.

Came back to my parents house and sent LB back to Western Oklahoma in my mom's car so he could go to work today.

Stayed at my parents for an extra night, hoping that LB's Pick up would be ready today.

Slept in late.

Hung out with my mom all day today!

LB came back to Stillwater to get his pick up and us!

Packed up the pick up with my too many suitcases that turned out to be not too many.

Headed for home at 7:30.

No comments: