Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

January 12, 2012

Tervis

On Christmas Morning, I found this in my stocking!

I know, I know!  It's just a cup. So what is so great about a cup?

Well, I'll just tell you...

Tervis is a company down in Florida that has been around for over 60 years; and all their products are American Made.  I love American made stuff!  Sometimes when there is something specific I need, like sheets or kitchen utensils, I search until I find them Made In America.

These cups/drink ware do not condense on anything, and they keep drinks hot or cold.  You can also purchase lids and handles that are also American Made.  The lids are also spill proof, which is wonderful when you have little hands around! 

I almost always have a drink of some kind with me when I'm in the car, so they work wonderful for travel.

They have all different sizes, designs, and some are even customizable.

If you get a chance you should check out this website: Tervis

Proud To Be American
Amy

No comments: