Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

August 12, 2011

Weekend Company

OK, so I'm about a week late writing this post.  Seeing how the company I'm going to write about came last weekend and not tomorrow!

I'm not sure why, but my life seems to be a lot busier than it used to be.  My spare time has suddenly disappeared!

Oh, wait.  Maybe it's because I've added changing 200 diapers a day to my to do list.

Or maybe it's because I'm feeding a baby 12 times a day.

Or maybe because I have a beautiful little boy to hold and rock 24 hours a day because he's just too precious to lay down. 

Or maybe it's because....Well, you get the picture.

So, back to last weekend...
My wonderful parents came to visit Baby J.

I was so excited!  The last time they saw him he was only a week old.  At this visit he was 5 Weeks.  He is finally starting to hold his head up and smile and coo.  He had changed so much, I was ready for them to see him.

So, for a few great hours, my beautiful mother walked the floor with him while he cried and I did what any new mom would do.  I sat on the couch and put my feet up.

But due to all the excitement of my parents being here, I didn't stay that way for long.  As soon as Baby J was down for the night, my mother and I did what every responsible adult would do, we ran to the sonic for ice cream. 

It didn't matter that it was 12:00 at night.  We were having a good time and making memories.

I love my parents and I wish they lived closer.  But, I'll get to see them again in a week!  We're going to take Baby J to OSU for his first visit!


The Farmer's Wife

No comments: