Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

June 22, 2011

It Came and Went!

Yesterday, June 21, 2011, was my official due date.

But, I am still here, in my nicely air conditioned house with a big fat belly!

My doctor told me two Mondays ago that she didn't think I would make it another seven days, before I had Baby J.  Well, the next Monday came and went, and she told me the same thing again.  "I really think you'll have this baby this week."  She says.

My sister and I have decided that all doctors tell you that whether they truly think it or not.  Maybe it's supposed to be some type of mental stimulation. They tell you you're going to have the baby and then you mentally stimulate your body into going into labor. I don't know if that's her true intentions or not, but if it is, it sure isn't workin' for me.

Even though my doctor thinks I'll have the baby this week, she said that we would schedule an induction at my next appointment on Monday if he hasn't come.  So, how sure is she really?

That's a pretty good question, isn't it? 

But there is at least light at the end of the tunnel.  Well, it's actually a baby at the end of the tunnel.  But, either way you look at it, I won't be pregnant for much longer!  Yay! 

Stay tuned because I'll post a blog as soon as he comes!

The farmer's Wife

No comments: