Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

May 25, 2011

My Vegetable Garden

I have a vegetable garden.  Have I told you that? 

I do. LB and I have been married for six years and I've pestered him every year to dig up a spot for me.  And he finally gave in! 
And I have a garden twice as big as I ever expected.

I know I've been saying "I" have a garden but, I technically haven't done any of the work. LB and my mother-in-law have done it all since I'm pregnant. They've done a wonderful job too. 


We have...
Onions

Strawberries

Zucchini

Garlic

and potatoes, and cantaloupe, and green beans and squash and okra and corn...

In a few weeks I'll be able to reap the benefits of someone else's work!  I guess I better enjoy it while I can, I wont get off this easy next year!

No comments: