Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

April 13, 2011

Today's Thoughts

    1.   I love spring!  This weather we've been having is so nice (except for the no rain part) I enjoy being outside.  Our trees are blooming and our flowers are coming out.  It's nice after a long drab winter.

    2.   I now have only 10  weeks left until Baby J comes!  Yeah!

    3.   I love feeling him move.  It's an amazing feeling, one that I feel especially fortunate to experience.

    4.   We have a vegetable garden.  This is our first year for growing one.  LB grew up with one all the          time, but I've never done one before.  So far, we have onions, tomatoes, garlic, potatoes, jalapenos, and bell peppers!

    5.   I moved my plants outside.  The upside, it makes my back porch look beautiful.  The downside, the   inside of  my house looks empty.

    6.  We need rain.  Badly!

    7.   Maybe I'll buy some fake plants to decorate with this summer.  But, if I do that, what will do with     them when I move my plants back in this winter?

    8.   Fake plants don't need water!

Well, I'll talk to ya later!
Amy

No comments: