Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

April 11, 2011

A Farm Shower

My Co-workers decided they wanted to throw me a shower.  Not because they thought I was dirty or anything, but because they wanted to celebrate my little baby J with me.

I have decided to decorate Baby J's room in a farm theme.  Since we already have lots of toy tractors and plastic farm animals, it just seemed like the logical thing to do.  So, Farm was the theme to our Thursday evening celebration!

They created the cutest farm yard cake...

And filled a bucket with calf slobbers...

and we devoured it all!

I received lots of gifts.  More than ever expected.  Everyone was so generous. 

Some of the gifts I received, will fit a little farm boy's personality perfectly!
Every gift was bought with love and will come in very handy.
Thank you to everyone who had a part in my shower.
It was a wonderful blessing
Amy

No comments: