Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

February 15, 2011

A fouond Picture!


I found this picture on my computer a few days ago.  LB took this and a series of others last month while I was working on the computer.  I never looked at the pictures, I just uploaded them with the others and went on about my business.  But, a few days ago when I was looking for a specific picture I came across the ones LB took and got tickled at a couple of them.  The above picture being one of them. 

One of the things Moose likes to do is sit on the back of my couch.  And sometimes when I'm sitting on the couch, he'll scoot over so he can see over my shoulder at what ever I'm working on.  On this particular night, I was writing my blog.  LB saw something he thought was cute and grabbed my camera.  And like always, whenever he gets ahold of my camera, he takes hundreds of pictures, and then later, I get to go through them and pick out the ones that are in focus.  As I went through the pictures, I came across what LB was seeing:

(Please take note: it was late and I had just gotten out of the shower, so my hair was crazy.)

Moose was watching my computer very closely!

This is now one of my favorite pictures!

Amy

No comments: