Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

February 12, 2011

The Farm

Needless to say, I haven't been to the farm much lately. 

I know, I'm the "Farmer's Wife"  and I haven't posted anything about the farm in a long time.

There really hasn't been much to post.  This is our slow time of year.  Especially this year,  because we're not running any stocker calves.  We just have our Mommas and babies.

I went with LB to check the calves the other day just so I could take pictures and write a post. 

Here are our Cows and Calves:

"Hello, do you have something for me?  I can smell something in that sack!"



We have some very curious calves again this year.





 By this point in my picture taking I was freezing so I hopped back in the pick up with Moose.  I'll return soon once the weather brightens up some.

Your farm friend,
Amy

No comments: