Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

January 25, 2011

An Amazing Feeling!

I am now finishing up my 18th week of pregnancy!  And for the last week and a half to two weeks I have been feeling strange things inside my abdomen.

It's definately not what I thought it would be.  The thumps and bumps are only occasional, and once I figured out which ones were made by gas and which ones were made by baby, I have started to actually feel better.  Not better as in health wise, better as in sort of relief. 

It's a wonderful feeling!  I hope everyone (females of course) gets to experience it in their lifetime.

It's still early enough in my pregnancy that I don't feel it every day and only very quickly when I do.  Most usually when I'm relaxed and sitting still.  Sometimes I find my self concentrating on my abdomen waiting for the quick little nudge just so I can have the joy of feeling it again.  But, when I concentrate too much I usually end up feeling my heart beating and then I can't feel anything else. 

How precious the few seconds a day are when I feel the thumps!

No comments: