Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

October 20, 2010

An Update

After the family reunion I spent the week getting ready for a local craft fair.  I spent every second I could getting ready.  I stayed up late and got up early.

Then after the craft fair, I spent the week catching up on my regular house work that I let go, so I could get ready for the craft fair.  My floors were dirty and LB was out of clothes!

Once I got caught up on my house work, I prepared for LB's birthday!  Yes, my wonderful husband is the Big 30.  We celebrated with a small gathering at our house.  I told LB I'd cook anything he wanted for his birthday dinner.  Can you guess what he asked for?  Yep!  You're right.  Fajitas!

Well, now, the house is clean, the laundry is caught up, and I'm on fall break!  Maybe things will slow down for a while.

Well, at least until Thanksgiving.

Amy

No comments: