Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

September 6, 2010

This Weekend

1.) This weekend LB and I packed up the dog and drove 180 miles east to my home town so I could attend my 10 year class reunion.


2.) The night before my reunion, we met up with our friends, who had moved to the BIG City, for super at Mexico Joe's.

3.) I went shopping with my sister.

4.) I ate good ol' southern fried chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, and corn. (Home cooked by my beautiful mother)

5.) I ate self serve chocolate frozen custard with Reece's peanut butter cups and strawberries.

6.) I ate self serve frozen custard again with cookie dough chunks and brownie chunks.

7.) I gained 10 pounds.

8.) I met some of my old classmates at the local park so I could see their children.

9.) I met the rest of my old classmates at our old High School for some reminiscing and a nice dinner.

10.) I got a piggy back ride, back to the pick-up, from LB, because I stood up too long and my leg was hurting.

11.) We laughed at our kindergarten pictures.

12.) We packed up the dog again and drove 30 more miles east to see my Aunt Nana.

13.) We drove 210 miles home

No comments: