Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

June 24, 2010

The Scout

Don't Worry!  He hasn't been run over, he's working on it!

LB brought this jewel home a few years ago.  This is an International Scout.  He has wanted one of these ever since I have known him.

I'm not exactly sure what it is about this vehicle that makes it so appealing.  Maybe it's because I'm a female and I don't have testosterone running through my blood.  But LB loves this vehicle and has had several offers to sell it, although he has turned them all down.

Now, don't get me wrong, if it was all fixed up and had a new paint job, It probably wouldn't be too shabby; especially since you can take the top off and drive it like a convertible.


The other day, LB and I went to the farm to get it and bring it to our new house.  Before we could move it LB crawled underneath it and took a piece out of it. 

Now, I'm no genius, but I figure,that when car companies build cars, they don't just put parts under the vehicles for decoration.  Those are usually pretty important parts.    But, that's just me.

LB has assured me that it doesn't need this particular item. See below:
(It looked like a pretty important piece to me!?)

He says it will drive just fine without it.

 
But what do I know?  I thought you needed seats too!

Well, we got 'er started.

But we needed a little help to get her up the hill and out of the pasture. 

Then, the crazy haired dog and I followed him home!

Ah, the crazy life I live!
Amy




No comments: