Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

March 4, 2010

Moving Mania! #2

Are we there yet?
How much longer?
I need to get some sleep.....
1 day down & 4 days left - still many more boxes to go!
How do 2 people accumulate so much stuff in such a short period of time. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. Just where does this stuff come from? I've had 4 garage sales in the last 4 years, and I still have stuff pouring out of my ears. And my ears aren't even that big!
Maybe I just feel that way because I'm sleep deprived and have packed 3 trillion boxes and 15 storage buildings. See, I told you I had a lot of stuff. You'd think I'd have run out of things to pack by now!
"If you're so sleep deprived then why aren't you in bed?" you ask.
Well, I'm wondering that too.
Goodnight

No comments: