Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

April 21, 2018

So Long......

Well, Howdy!

I cannot believe how long it's been since the last time I've posted anything!  I have actually sat down about five times to write this post before getting interrupted!  Spring is such a busy time.  We've had so many beautiful days my boys are already sporting a farmer's tan!  And all of the end of the year activities going on!  I love spring!

To be honest, I don't even know what I had on my mind to write about when I originally wrote "Well, Howdy".  So, I'll just write about what's on my mind today.

I still have an incredibly large number of pictures and videos on my phone.  Like, so many that I have been deleting apps left and right and still can't take any pictures.  Last night I sat down to try and clean a few off.  The oldest pictures were from July last year!  So far, I've uploaded 300 just from July 2017 to my computer and I'm only to July 18th. 


I just came across this set of pictures and I couldn't help but giggle!


I don't know the story behind what they were doing, but they seemed to be on a mission!


Sometimes I wish I could hear their conversations.


Well, whatever they were doing, they were having fun and making great memories!
My prayer is that when they grow up they continue to have this good of a relationship.

Love being a Boy Mom, 
Amy

No comments: