Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

April 20, 2015

The View From The Farm

Isn't this a beautiful view!  This picture doesn't do the view justice  I took it with my phone because with another kid, I seem to be having a hard time remembering to take everything I need for our outing.  (Like my camera or billfold!)
 
We got hail!  It sounded like bowling balls were bouncing off our roof.  Some of those balls, are the size of golf balls.  Our poor wheat; we made it through the winter and the wheat was looking better than it had in a few years, then the hail.
 
Having another baby around has been a lot of fun! Watching Cooper interact with Wyatt has been the sweetest thing ever.  Cooper loves him and is constantly asking when he will be big enough to play with him. 
 
Trying to figure out the balance of adding another kid to the mix....
And loving every minute! 
Amy
 
 

No comments: