Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

April 2, 2015

A Numbered List

 
  1. We finally got a little bit of rain.  It was less than .02" just enough to give Baby J a little bit of puddle to play in!  But we still are in desperate need of rain to get us out of the drought.
  2. Well, It's that time of year again!  I love this time of year, everything is beginning to bloom and turn green and just look so lovely.  This year we planted two new trees and stocked up on lots of new flowers.  LB promised he would help me with my veggies until Baby No 2 arrives.  We haven't gotten them in yet, but we have all our potatoes and onions ready to go!
  3. Baby No. 2 will be here next Wednesday for sure.  If I don't go into labor on my own, the doc is going to help things along with a little induction!  I'm so ready and excited to meet this little guy and so is everybody else!
  4. So far, I have gone through and edited approximately 700 photos dating August 2014 - November 2014.  That is how many pictures I've had stuck on my phone and all our cameras since the computer fiasco!  And I still have December 2014 - now to get caught up!!  I was hoping to have that done before No. 2 arrives but I don't think that is going to happen.
  5. I don't really have many interesting things to say lately.  I have just been staying close to home thinking that any minute I'm going to go into labor.  I have almost gotten the entire house clean.  Base boards, ceiling fans, blinds....Laundry, on the other hand is still stacked up!  Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I'll feel much better and be back to my old unpregnant self!
 
Well, that's it for now,
Amy

No comments: