Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

March 5, 2015

My Little Fish

For the last two summers, Baby J and I have been making regular trips to the public pool.
 
And at the age of three, he has become fearless!
 
The slide, whether backwards....

or forwards...

he loves it!
 
He even likes to jump off the diving board!
I didn't get pictures of that, because I was floating underneath.  He didn't want me to catch him because he had on his whale floaties, but it made me feel better to be there just in case.
 
I'm proud of how good he's doing for being so young.  But sometimes that scares me more!!
He has already been asking me when the pool will open back up!
(With all this crazy cold weather we've been having I'm ready too!)
 
Hope you enjoyed these nice warm pictures on such a cold day!
Amy
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: