Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

March 10, 2015

Last August

I spent tonight going through various camera cards that I hadn't been able to clean off due to the computer problems.  And while doing so, I found this cute picture.  This is my Papa and Baby J.  This is such a precious picture to me because I don't have many of him and Baby J together.
 
I also found this picture.  This is from my Birthday and LB and Baby J bought me a bicycle.  Aint it cute!  We have already put many miles on it and I am so ready for some nice spring weather so we can go riding again!
 
I found many other cute pictures too that I wish I had shared with you, like this one from one of the local fairs.  Baby J loved these vintage rides!  There were two,  this one with the horse and carriage,  and one with cars and fire trucks.  He had a blast! 
 
I had even taken a series of pictures for a post on building electric fence.  Maybe I'll get that post written up one day, but at least I've finally gotten the pictures off my card so I can finally do something with them!
 
Well, this is all for now.  I know it wasn't a very exciting post but maybe tomorrow I'll have gone through our vacation pictures.  I know there are some good stories about that!!
 
So, until tomorrow,
Amy
 
 
 

No comments: