Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

March 30, 2015

38 Weeks

I know this picture is a little fuzzy.  We took it with my phone and got a glare from the back door.  Any way, it's been three weeks since the last picture and I am definitely closer to having this little bundle of joy!  Last Monday, when we visited the doctor, she said "any day now!"  Well, any day has come and gone and still nothing.  Baby J has even begun to have lost interest in the whole little baby thing.  I think he thinks that a real baby is never going to come!  That it is just something we are only going to talk about! 
 
I just told my good friend this morning that I have lots of anticipation/excitement.  Like when you are waiting for Christmas as a kid, except that you know how many more days until Santa comes.  But with this not knowing, I have a sense of disappointment every night.  Like man it's been a whole day and still nothing!  I keep trying to remind myself that I still technically have two weeks left and  I was an entire week late with Baby J. 
 
I think LB is beginning to get anxious too.  He is hoping that the doctor will decide to keep me tomorrow when we go for our check up.  I wouldn't mind either.  We live an hour and a half away from the Doc and the thought of having to drive that far after the labor pains have started does cause a little concern.  I really don't want LB to have to deliver on the side of the highway or have to stop at a different hospital and be delivered by someone different.  But, God has everything under control and so I know everything will be fine. 
 
Well, maybe tomorrow I'll be posting pics of the little guy, but until then...
Amy

1 comment:

StacyMc said...

I can't wait to see how things go. I know about those long drives to the hospital while in labor... And I know things will happen in God's perfect timing!