Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

July 19, 2014

Stuff


  1. LB and I took Cooper to see Planes, Fire and Rescue on Thursday.  It was great and I think everyone should go see it!  This was the second time we have taken him to a movie. We took him to see Frozen back in November.  This time, he was so funny,  I think he was more excited about the popcorn than anything else!
  2. I hate Johnson grass and bind weed!  Especially when they grow in my garden.  I know, I know, Hate is a really strong word, but you haven't had to pull it out of your garden!
  3. We've been building electric fence this past week.  It hasn't been bad, actually I have really enjoyed it.  I keep forgetting to take my camera and kick myself every time.  You see, I drive the four wheeler with all the fence post while LB walks in front of me driving the post ever so many feet.  And Baby J insist that he needs to walk behind his daddy with his own fence post.  It is so cute and I have missed the best pictures!
  4. We got rain this week!  Yahoo!  With the rain, came the craziest July weather I can remember - 68 degree temperature!  It's been so nice!
  5. LB and I are going to join the 21st century next week..... we got iPhones! I've had an iPod for several years, actually I wore one out and shattered the screen on the second one last October.  Maybe I can get LB talked into learning how to text like a modern person!
Well, I guess that's about it.  It's been a nice slow week and I'm looking forward to another one next week!
Have a great Sunday,
Amy

No comments: