Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

March 15, 2014

A Break From Social Media

 
Hello!
 
How is everyone?
 
Doing great?
 
Good me too!
 
 
I really am doing good.  I just took a break from social medial.  And guess what?  Once I decided that my break was over, I just couldn't seem to fit it back into my schedule. 
 
Are you confused?  Let me explain a little better.
 
 
About midway through January, I began to feel guilty about how much time I was spending checking my email, looking at Facebook, surfing Pinterest and other internety things.  So, I just decided to stop.  I unsubscribed from almost everything in my email and I turned off my iPad.  And you know what happened?  After a couple of weeks I suddenly had a hard time fitting the internet back into my schedule!
 
Isn't it funny how priorities change?
 
I have turned my iPad back on and have been checking my email.  Having previously unsubscribed from stuff, I now only get what's most important. Checking my inbox now, takes probably an eighth of the time it did before.
 
Facebook, Pinterest, and just plain surfing haven't quiet made it completely back into my schedule, but I don't have much complaint about that.
 
My blog is important to me, and is something I want to continue to do.  It's kinda like my journal.
 
Well, I think this is all for tonight.
 
Talk to ya again soon!
Amy
 
 
 
 

No comments: