Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

October 8, 2013

Me

1.  My full name is:  Amy Lynn Scott Jones

2.  My favorite color is Red followed by Yellow and then Purple

3.  I sometimes put chocolate milk in my cereal.

4.  I do not wear white socks.

5.  I LOVE Cheezits!

6.  One day I'm going to own an Airstream camper.

7.  I like to decorate with "found" or antique objects.  Like old ceiling tiles, old bottles, old saddles...

8.  I could watch old western movies all day long.

9.  I love the sound of wind in the trees.

10.  I have a board on pinterest for my dream home (Build A House)  and if we actually built a house with everything I dreamed it would be three miles long and a half mile wide!

It's just a dream, so why not dream big? Right?

11.  I can't decide which I dislike most:  Ironing or Sweeping and Mopping

On that note - Good night!
Amy

No comments: