Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

September 26, 2013

Champion Dog Show

 
So, it's no secret to y'all that I'm a little behind on my blogging.  So, it shouldn't be a surprise to you that these pictures are from the first of the month when we had our County fair! 
 
Baby J won an award at the fair for "Dog with the fluffiest fur"!
 
In case you're wondering, that is not Moose.  It's no secret that my sweet fluffy little Moose would not have handled a dog show well at all.  So, my sweet Mother-in-law generously loaned her dog for the occasion!

Baby J was told to not let go.  And he didn't!  This picture cracks me up because Baby J was a hair from being drug across the ring!!
 
He had such a good time, when we got home he grabbed ahold of moose and said "Come on.  Your turn.  Let's go!"
 
 
 

No comments: