Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

August 5, 2013

Lately



So, I have over 100 pictures on my camera that I have been dying to go through and share with you.  Like pictures of the giant caterpillars that devoured my jalapeño plants in one day. And of baby J's first trip to the stockyards and swimming in his toy box, and a myriad of other snapshots. But unfortunately, I have not had time to sit down and go through them. I have just been enjoying my summer way too much!  

I really hope you all have been having as much fun as me!  The wonderful weather has been keeping Baby J and I outside every chance we get. Which is helpful for keeping my house clean. And the farm and the garden are taking up the rest of the time. 

Well, maybe I'll get to share something with you tomorrow!
TTFN
Amy


No comments: