Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

August 12, 2013

Helping Dad

Note:  Please excuse the fuzziness of these pictures.  I took them after dark with my iPod.
Baby J loves to help.  He is always saying "I help too"  It's so sweet and I love the fact that he is almost always willing to do what ever is asked.  But since he's a boy, helping his dad is a lot more fun!
 
The other night while LB was working on his pick-up, I couldn't keep Baby J off the creeper.  I didn't even have to explain how to use it.  He caught on real quick and...

before I knew it, he was scooted up right next to LB!
 
It was funny because every time Baby J banged on something under there dirt would fall into LB's eyes!

But what's a little dirt?

Especially when he won't be this age for long!
 
The joy of being a parent.
Amy

No comments: