Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

July 7, 2013

I Did Not Fall Off The Face Of The Earth

No, I didn't fall off the face of the earth, I'm still here.  Sometimes, it seems as if my life just gets away from me and before I know it, I haven't posted anything in over a week!

  This time I blame it on my parents!

That's right.  You see, my parents came for Baby J's birthday and I cleaned the craft room/spare bedroom.  Which means that my computer desk is now clean, which means that I put my computer up for the first time in like a year.  Which means, that I have to go upstairs to have access to my computer.  And I always have the intentions to run up and post something. Snd then i forget or get distracted.  And then the next thing I know, it's 10:00 and I'm about to crash on the couch.  And, frankly, sometimes I just don't want to go upstairs!

So, you see, it's all my parents fault. Right?

No? 

Well....

Although it's been awhile, I haven't forgotten about you. I have taken lots of pictures that I have intended to share over the pas several days!

Like my pineapple. And the decorations I made for Baby J's birthday, and the cute little bench LB bought me just because. (Isn't he sweet?  I think I'll keep him!)

So, please stay tuned. I'll go upstairs, no matter how tired I am! I promise!

Amy

No comments: