Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

April 23, 2013

Today

1.) I do not like this weather we are having here in Oklahoma! I am so so so ready for spring!

2.) I got a video camera for Christmas three years ago. I like my video camera and have lots of short video clips of Baby J. Ones that when he's older and watches them he will say: My mom is such a goober!

Despite the fact that I am going to be known as a goober, I really enjoy watching them. How fast they grow up!

3.) the floor in my bathroom is going to be ruined from all of the splashed water!

4.) Did I mention that I am ready for spring?

5.) My friends and I had a trip planned for taking our kiddos to the zoo today, but we canceled because of the weather. I'm so sad I was looking forward to seeing those elephants! Hopefully the weather will be nice next week!

No comments: