Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

April 13, 2013

Things

1.  Baby J said his first unprompted full sentence!  
          "Cows eat hay"

2.  I am so glad that the weather has gotten nicer.  I love being outside and I love being in the garden.  I just hope we don't have another crazy freezey ice stosrm!!

3.  Baby J loves the nice weather because that means we take walks.
Moose likes to take walks too!

4.  I have discovered that I am unable to have a conversation with anybody without talking about Baby J.

 I can't help it.  I try, but then I just sit there and don't say anything at all! 

He's just so cute.  And if you had a a little boy that was as cute as Baby J, you would want to talk about him all the time too!

5.  Baby J ate playdough tonight.  He was really hungry and blue is his favorite color.

6.  Four out of the Five points above are about Baby J.

See?  I told you!

7.  Hummm.  If I was talking to you in person, this would be that moment of silence when I was trying to not tell you another adorable story about my adorable little boy!

I better call it a night!
Amy

No comments: