Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

April 15, 2013

Jack's House

 
Baby J loves to read.  On average we read four books before his nap and then several periodically throughout the day.  I'm glad he likes to read.  I believe it's good for a child to read books rather than watch television.
 
Because of his love for reading, we try to go to the library atleast once a week.
 
About a month ago, I came across this book.  It is so cute and the pictures are basically two page spreas pictures of large equipment that boys love.  Like, bull dozers, rack trucks, cement trucks...  The pictures are great!
 
Baby J liked this book so much, that I read it to him at least once a day and I checked it out twice!  I think this is a book I need to put on his birthday list!
 
If you have a very energetic little boy around you house, you should consider checking it out or even purchasing it!  It's Jack's House by Karen Magnuson Beil.
 
Happy Reading
Amy

No comments: