Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

April 4, 2013

Braums Ice Cream and Dairy

 
I know I don't usually blog about food, but I just couldn't resist supporting this company.  Braum's is not just a USA company, it's an Oklahoma company(located in Tuttle)
 
I have recently started buying most of my Dairy and Bread items from the Braum's grocery section.  I have always thought that their milk and cheese was better than Walmart's but it wasn't until the other day that I noticed the prices.  Braum's prices beat Walmart price by a landslide!
 
I usually just throw an ice chest in the back of the car and stop at Braum's first.  I put everything I pick up in the ice chest and buy the time I get done at Walmart, it's still cold.  Works out great and saves me money.
 
Braum's is also known for their outstanding quality control.  I urge you to check out their website to learn a little more about what goes into their products.
 
Well, all this has made me want a 1/3 pound bacon cheese burger!
 
I better go,
Amy

No comments: