Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

March 19, 2013

A Quick List

1.  Baby J and I went on a six day trip last week!  We traveled to Stillwater to stay with my parents for a week and spend time with my sister's kids.  It was full of adventures and little sleep!

2.  Baby J got to hunt easter eggs for the first time while at my parents.  He is so proud of his eggs that every time someone comes over he runs to his bucket and shows them his eggs!  (don't worry they are plastic. His real eggs didn't make it)

3.  I have laundry.  I didn't know that a laundry pile could get so big. 

4.  Today Baby J and I went to the Library.  He loves books.  He ask me several times a day to stop what I'm doing and read to him. I'll sit in the floor where ever I am, read the book, then he'll take the book back and do something else.  Then a little later, he will bring another book!  It is like that every day.  So, we have been making regular trips to the library so that we don't keep reading the same ones over and over.

5.  I'm tired and can't think of anything else quick to tell ya, so, I'll see ya tomorrow!

No comments: