Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

February 28, 2013

We Survived

 
Well, we survived the storm!
I could've told you a couple of days ago, but I like to keep you in suspense!
 
 
I stepped out in the middle of the storm and snapped a few pictures.  It was cold!  We didn't get as much snow as Woodward, but we got enough.  Anything is better than nothing when it comes to moisture.  It's actually really hard to tell exactly how much we received because it was blowing to hard and pushing the snow into drifts.
 
 
See what I mean about drifts?
 
We were fortunate, we didn't receive any damage and our electricity was only out for about forty five minutes total.
 
 
Unfortunately, one of the old buildings in town did suffer some significant damage.  I think this historic building is going to have to be torn down.  Luckily no one was injured.
 
Well, the Lord has answered our prayers for moisture.  Thanks to everyone who joined in prayer with us. 
Amy

No comments: