Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

September 20, 2012

Touches of Fall

 
I have mentioned before that I love fall.  I believe the cause of my love for this season is due to the weather.  The cool crisp mornings and beautiful afternoons when the weather is perfect and not too windy just makes me happy and inspired to decorate!
 
 
A couple of years ago I showed you pictures of my Fall Decor.  So, I thought I would show you some of the new things I have done since then.
 
 
This year I stuck extra leaves behind random corners of the picture frames down my hallway.  LB really liked this.  I added new color in our hall and extended our decor further through our house! It also helped tie the table at the end of the hall and the bathroom together.
 
 
 
Something new I did this year...
 
I attached a candle to an upside down sunflower, then..
 
I put it up here.  I think I like it.  Adds a little more color, kinda changes things up a bit.
 
It's always fun to try something new!
 
Hope everyone is having a great fall!
 
Amy
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: