Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

August 6, 2012

Oklahoma Aquarium


My sisters and I took all the kids to the Aquarium a couple of weeks ago.


It was so much fun! 


 Baby J had never seen anything like this before and he didn't understand why he couldn't touch those fish!


My nieces really enjoyed showing him around.


The aquarium was very kid friendly.  There was lots of interactive spots.  We got to pet starfish and crabs and sting rays.  We even touched a shark egg!


I didn't even know sharks laid eggs;  see it's not just for kids!


This is George.  This is one of about five pictures I took of her that day.  She likes to have her picture taken. 

If you are ever in the Tulsa area I highly suggest you take an afternoon and go see the fish.  It was a great learning experience for everyone.  I was very impressed and had a wonderful time!

Love Amy





No comments: