Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

July 20, 2012

Sprayway Glass Cleaner


This can isn't lying!  It really is the best glass cleaner.  The first time LB told me to use it I was skeptical.  He has always had a can of it in his shop for cleaning windows on his pick up.  So when I ran out of glass cleaner in the house and had company coming, I didn't have a choice.  I cleaned the mirrors in the house and was so impressed, I never returned the borrowed can!

One thing I have found is that a lot of the cleaning products I have in my house, I was using before I started the USA blog.  I used them because they worked.  They weren't always the cheapest, as a matter of fact some of them are the more expensive, but they are all the best!

Sprayway is a made in USA product.  I promise, you won't be disapointed!

All Sprayway products are made in the USA.  Check out their website for more information.

The Farmer's Wife

No comments: