Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

July 13, 2012

Finish Dishwasher Soap

I have this product in my kitchen, under my sink, behind the trash can.

I'm not really sure I keep it behind the trash can because I have to move it every night when I'm ready to start the dishwasher.

Well, it doesn't matter where I keep it even if I have a crazy unknown reason for storing things like I do.  What does matter is that Finish is made in the USA.  Well, the few finish products I've bought have all had Made in the USA printed nicely on the back of the box.  I didn't see anywhere on their website that told about the manufacturers, so when you go to buy some you'll just have to check the box. 

I really do like this product, it was one I had decided I liked before I started looking for made in the USA.  My dishes always come out nice and shiny without any spots or stuck on food!

So go out and buy a box or two and do your part for keeping America employed!

Love Amy

No comments: